(Looking for this week’s open houses? You’ll find them here.)
Open houses in downtown Austin for Sunday, November 1st
The great thing about downtown Austin open houses is that you can generally walk from building to building. Take a stroll downtown now that summer is over and the temperature is cooler. If you’re into adaptive reuses of older buildings, checkout DAB’s list of downtown Austin lofts. Looking for FHA approved condos? We’ve got the info here.
1) 603 David St #911, 2bd, 2ba, $425,000, 1-3pm [Urbanspace] map
2) 800 W 5th St #201, 2bd, 2ba, $649,900, 1-3pm [Urbanspace] map
3) 80 Red River #103, 2bd, 2ba, $309,000, 1-3pm [John Horton Realty] map
4) 300 Bowie St, Spring sales center, model units, 1-5pm map
5) 200 Congress Ave, Austonian sales center located at 300 W 6th, 12-5pm map