Downtown Austin open house listings for Sunday, March 28th
Ahhh… it’s 8am and it looks like another beautiful day in Austin, Texas. If you’ve been considering buying a downtown Austin condo, then you should come down and check out a few open houses. You can generally walk from building to building. When you’re done, you can enjoy an afternoon on Lady Bird Lake by renting a canoe or kayak from Matt Knifton at the Texas Rowing Center.
This weekend you can browse at your own pace at the Austin City Lofts, 36o condos, Cambridge Tower, The Shore condos, Spring condos, and the Austonian sales center. If you’re into adaptive reuses of older buildings, checkout DAB’s list of downtown Austin lofts for sale. Looking for downtown Austin FHA approved condos in order to qualify for 3.5% down? We’ve got the info.
1) 603 Davis #1503, 2bd, 2ba, $695,000, 2-4pm [AvenueOne]
2) 800 W 5th #601, 2bd, 2ba, $649,900, 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
3) 360 Nueces #2508, 1bd, 1ba, $287,500,11-2pm [Platinum Realty]
4) 1801 Lavaca #15A, 2bd, 3ba, $411,000, 12-4 [Uptown Condos]
5) 1801 Lavaca #4J, 3bd, 2ba, $469,000, 12-4pm [Uptown Condos]
6) 300 Bowie St, Spring sales center, model units, 1-5pm map website
7) 200 Congress Ave, Austonian sales center located at 300 W 6th, 12-5pm map website
Don’t see the properties you’re interested in? Ask a Realtor who lives and works in downtown Austin.