downtown Austin open house listings for Saturday, July 31st
- 360 Nueces, 360 Condos # 914, 1bd/1ba $349,800 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
- 360 Nueces, 360 Condos # 3011, 2bd/2ba $575,000 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
downtown Austin open house listings for Sunday, August 1st
- 800 W 5th St, Austin City Lofts # 505, 2bd/2ba $499,900 1-4pm [AvenueOne]
- 54 Rainey, Milago Condos # Ph05, 2bd/3ba $499,900 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
- 54 Rainey, Milago Condos # Ph02, 2bd/3ba $899,900 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
The “__11” stack at 360 is one of the best 2bd floor plans in that building. Definitely check it out.
When you’re done with the open houses, you can enjoy an afternoon on Lady Bird Lake by renting a canoe or kayak from at the Texas Rowing Center. Or, dine al fresco at Annie’s Cafe on Congress Ave for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Make sure to download my transaction report from June (registered members only) and discuss with a Realtor who lives and works in downtown Austin.