- Project Name = Spring Condos
- Type = Condominium, Residential
- Address = 300 Bowie St, Austin TX 78702
- Pricing = High $300,000 to $5,000,000
- Number of stories = 42
- Number of units = 246 (this number changes as units are joined)
- Height = 455ft
- Architect = Rafii Architects
- Developer = Spring Austin Partners (Larry Warshaw, Perry Lorenz, Diana Zuniga)
- Year complete = 2009
Located in the Market District, and steps from Whole Foods and Lady Bird Lake, Austin’s first point tower, Spring Condominiums is a 42 story tower that offers a true urban living experience. Overlooking the city’s downtown scene, with its cool music venues, serene lake, and eclectic shopping, Spring’s unique point tower design sets it apart. Spring offers its residents unmatched privacy, efficient floor plans, and corner views overlooking beautiful Lady Bird Lake. Located in the Market District, and steps from Whole Foods and Lady Bird Lake.
See all Homes for sale in Spring Condo Amd tract .
(all data current as of 12/8/2013)
$349,900 : 300 Bowie ST, 1104, Austin1 bed, 1 full bath
$649,500 : 300 Bowie ST, 1407, Austin2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.