Downtown Austin open house listings for Sunday, April 18th
It’s buying season! If you’ve been considering buying a downtown Austin condo, then you should come down and check out a few open houses. You can generally walk from building to building. This weekend you can browse at your own pace at the 360 condos, Spring condos, Milago, Railyard, and the Austonian sales center.
- 360 Nueces St #2908 1bd/1ba $279,700 1-4 [Zee Realty]
- 360 Nueces St #1205 2bd/2ba $464,885 1-4 [Zee Realty]
- 54 Rainey St #709 2bd/2ba $324,900 1-4 [Keller Williams]
- 360 Nueces St #2710 1bd/1ba $289,885 1-4 [Zee Realty]
- 360 Nueces St #1113 1bd/1ba $324,750 1-4 [Zee Realty]
- 301 E 4th St #301 3bd/2ba $309,000 11-2 [Platinum Realty]
- 300 Bowie St, Spring sales center, model units, 1-5pm map website
- 200 Congress Ave, Austonian sales center located at 300 W 6th, 12-5pm map website
When you’re done with the open houses, you can enjoy an afternoon on Lady Bird Lake by renting a canoe or kayak from at the Texas Rowing Center. Or, dine al fresco at Annie‘s Cafe on Congress Ave for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Make sure to download my 2010 First Quarter – downtown Austin real estate report (.pdf) and discuss with a Realtor who lives and works in downtown Austin.