Pricing for the downtown Austin apartment building, the Ashton Austin, is available – Jude Galligan, 512-226-3414, judegalligan [@] gmail.com
Click here for complete Ashton Austin coverage.
People are wondering when the Ashton (formerly “Alta Vida”) will be ready for move in. Hanover’s 259 unit building has been an informational black hole. No pricing, no floor plans, no launch date. Nada. The lack of information keeps us intrigued!
I spoke with a contact at Hanover this morning and was able to dig up a few juicy facts.
1) There will be five penthouse units ranging from 2,527/ft – 3,218/ft
2) No three bedroom units (except for two of the five penthouses)
3) The largest suite is a 2/2.5 + study at 2,200/ft
4) At 880/ft, not including a balcony, the smallest one-bedroom is relatively large
5) Pricing has not been finalized but is expected to be at par with AMLI on 2nd
6) Level seven will feature an amenity deck (pool, fitness, lounge, etc)
7) There are three 1,550/ft live/work units (2bds/1.5ba) on the first floor featuring a garage and access from the ground level
Move in is planned for May 1st! So, we should see pricing and floor plans within 2-3 weeks. If you want to see what the finishes will resemble check out 7riverway.com
Yeah, I know several people that share in your frustration. The developer has been providing delivery info that perpetually gets delayed with construction or certificate of occupancy issues.
That being said I think the residents will be please. I’ve been able to tour the building and am comfortable saying it is one of, if not the nicest apartment building in downtown.
I have been trying to lease a place in the Ashton since May and have been given 3 different dates for the opening. All dates have passed. I was given a time to go and view the property and the doors were locked and no leasing agent showed up. When I called today, the concierge said that he had no idea when the property would open. No one answers the phone in the leasing department. It looks like the Ashton is having SERIOUS problems getting off the ground. Disappointing.
jude galligan says
More Ashton Austin Buzz
Thad P says
Can’t wait to check these out, Amli on 2nd has been underwhelming to put it mildly.
Finally, some info on Ashton! Thanks for posting this. If pricing is to be at par with AMLI on 2nd, it will be slightly cheaper than the Monarch, which is great. Can’t wait to see some interior renderings.