Pricing for the downtown Austin apartment building, the Ashton Austin, is available – Jude Galligan, 512-226-3414, judegalligan [@] gmail.com
Click here for complete Ashton Austin coverage.
People are wondering when the Ashton (formerly “Alta Vida”) will be ready for move in. Hanover’s 259 unit building has been an informational black hole. No pricing, no floor plans, no launch date. Nada. The lack of information keeps us intrigued!
I spoke with a contact at Hanover this morning and was able to dig up a few juicy facts.
1) There will be five penthouse units ranging from 2,527/ft – 3,218/ft
2) No three bedroom units (except for two of the five penthouses)
3) The largest suite is a 2/2.5 + study at 2,200/ft
4) At 880/ft, not including a balcony, the smallest one-bedroom is relatively large
5) Pricing has not been finalized but is expected to be at par with AMLI on 2nd
6) Level seven will feature an amenity deck (pool, fitness, lounge, etc)
7) There are three 1,550/ft live/work units (2bds/1.5ba) on the first floor featuring a garage and access from the ground level
Move in is planned for May 1st! So, we should see pricing and floor plans within 2-3 weeks. If you want to see what the finishes will resemble check out 7riverway.com