Wait for the climax. Hilarious….
Archives for September 2010
Ever notice the broken four feet of pathway allocated to pedestrians daring to use Lamar Blvd to cross 3rd Street? This walking route will soon become less tenuous as new sidewalks are being installed.
Barricades to protect pedestrians would be nice. Also, I want the knitted artwork back.
A couple of weeks ago, Jude blogged about a new African eatery opening up in the Rainey Street district.
Well, we’ve had a chance to try it – and a detailed review is on the way (basic review: bunny chow is yummy!), but in the interim, I wanted to post the menu. If any of our readers happen to try it – would love to hear your thoughts! See below (click for image page, then click again to enlarge)!
downtown Austin open house listings for September 10th & 11th
(Got the wrong week? Click here)
1. 904 West Ave, 904 West Condos, 1bd/1ba $193,300 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
1. 800 Brazos St, Brazos Place Condos, #1207, 2bd/2ba $439,900 2-5pm [Coldwell Banker United]
2. 1212 Guadalupe St, Penthouse Condos, #401, 2bd/2ba $215,000 2-4pm [Green Mango Real Estate]
3. 360 Nueces St, 360 Condos, #3011, 2bd/2ba $575,000 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
4. 360 Nueces St, 360 Condos, #2602, 2bd/2ba $444,900 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
5. 360 Nueces St, 360 Condos, #914, 1bd/1ba $345,800 1-3pm [Urbanspace]
Expand your home search using DAB’s map-based Austin Property Search
This past Wednesday morning, the flood gates just west of Redbud Trail at Tom Miller dam were opened, unleashing a surge of flood waters from Lake Austin into Lady Bird Lake. It was enough water to almost wipe out one of Austin’s most loved local businesses: Texas Rowing Center.
I didn’t hear about the damage until today when photos were posted on TRC’s Facebook page. Along with the photos was an inspiring story about an organization rallying together. Story after the jump.