Open houses in downtown Austin for Sunday, March 14th
The great thing about downtown Austin open houses is that you can generally walk from building to building. If you’re into adaptive reuses of older buildings, checkout DAB’s list of downtown Austin lofts. Looking for downtown Austin FHA approved condos in order to qualify for 3.5% down? We’ve got the info.
This weekend you can browse at your own pace at the Milago condos (btw, have you visited Rainey Street recently?), Towers of Town Lake, 360 condos, Spring, and the Austonian sales center.
1) 54 Rainey St, #501, 2bd, 2ba, $369,900, 12-3pm [Pacesetter] map
2) 40 N Interstate-35, #11A3, 2bd, 2ba, $584,000, 2-4pm [Turnquist] map
3) 360 Nueces St, #2508, 1bd, 1ba, $287,500 11-2pm [Platinum Realty] map
4) 360 Nueces St, #1810, 1bd, 1ba, $279,800 2-4pm [Urbanspace] map
5) 300 Bowie St, Spring sales center, model units, 1-5pm map website
6) 200 Congress Ave, Austonian sales center located at 300 W 6th, 12-5pm map website
Don’t see the properties you’re interested in? Ask a Realtor who lives and works in downtown Austin.